Ashley C. Foley
North Carolina Divorce Attorney
I believe that developing a strong relationship with each client and understanding the details of each case helps me to be the best advocate for my clients.
I know that my clients value sound legal advice, integrity, privacy, personal service, and professionalism. I adhere to these principles in each matter with the specific focus to help each of my clients achieve long-lasting solutions.
Since becoming a licensed North Carolina attorney in 2012, I have represented clients in Mecklenburg and surrounding counties in various areas of family law including separation, divorce, child custody, child support, post-separation support, alimony, equitable distribution, prenuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements, contract enforcement, domestic violence, and other family law matters.
I will work with you to develop a personalized plan of action to work towards meeting your goals. While some matters are able to be resolved cooperatively, I will use my litigation experience when necessary to advocate for my clients in a courtroom setting.
I was born and raised in Charlotte and I am so happy to be able to provide personalized and professional legal service to my home community.
- B.A. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2009
- J.D. Charlotte School of Law, 2012
Honors and Awards
- 2018 Women Lawyers of Charlotte Board Member
- 2018 North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys Board Member
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2018
- North Carolina Business Legal Elite 2018
Community Involvement and Professional Memberships
Involvement in the Bar and Community:
- North Carolina State Bar
- Mecklenburg County Bar (Young Lawyers Division)
- North Carolina Bar Association (Woman in the Profession Committee Member)
- Council for Children’s Rights, Best Interest Attorney
- Safe Alliance, Pro Bono Attorney
- Women Lawyers of Charlotte, Board Member
- North Carolina Association of Women Attorneys, Board Member
- Junior League of Charlotte