Alan R. Krusch
A Charlotte Divorce Attorney Board-Certified in Family Law
- Where do I begin when it comes to calling it quits?
- Who keeps what relationships after a long-term marriage?
- Who gets what after we’ve been married for 20 years?
- Where do my children go?
- What’s exactly at stake?
Those are difficult and tough questions that may be running through your mind as you read this. These are asked frequently when people come to us looking for a family law attorney. We understand that these issues are difficult and they are complex, but at Krusch & Sellers, P.A., led by Alan Krusch, we will assist you in finding a solution to the complexities of a divorce.
Background & Experience
In 1990, Alan set his standards higher in caring for clients by becoming a Board Certified Specialist in Family Law by the North Carolina State Bar of Board Legal Specialists.
He understands that one time you shared a home, joint financial accounts, vacations, in-laws, and shared the same children. We know that divorce is tough, it’s emotional and it’s darn right sad.
When the decision for a divorce has been made, there is so much to consider. It can feel overwhelming and you may feel paralyzed on how to move forward.
Get in Touch with Attorney Alan Krusch
During your first consultation, we will discuss your legal rights, the rights of your children, how to protect your assets and all the questions that you may have about your case.
We know that hiring a lawyer for your divorce is an important decision, but it is also the first step in assisting you to move forward. Let Alan and his team help you today.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Children's Rights
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Prenuptial Agreements
- North Carolina, 1977
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida J.D. - 1977
- Rutgers College - 1974
- Queens University Certificate of Financial Planning - 2000
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell Ⓡ AV Preeminent Ⓡ Top Rated Lawyer in North Carolina
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- The Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Mecklenburg Collaborative Law Practice Group
- Certified Family Law Specialist
- Temple Beth El, Past Board Member
- Jewish Family Services, Past Board Member
- Temple Beth El, Member of Brotherhood
- Sardis Dixie Youth League, Head Baseball Coach
Charlotte NC, Monroe NC and South Park NC