Lindsey Sink Dasher
Charlotte Divorce Attorney
I was born and raised in Tega Cay, South Carolina and chose to return to this area upon my graduation from law school in order to help the people I have known since childhood. I chose to practice family law because I knew I wanted to help families in conflict. After I became a mother, I began to understand even more acutely the difficult decisions and the heartache that so many of my clients face on a daily basis. This newfound understanding motivated me to expand my practice into South Carolina, after several years of practicing exclusively in North Carolina, in order to extend help to more individuals and their families.
After I began litigating cases, I quickly realized that the best way to resolve conflict was not by creating more conflict. I joined the Mecklenburg County Collaborative Law Practice Group because I believe that resolving conflict collaboratively or through mediation is the best thing two people who are struggling through the pain and heartache of a divorce can do for themselves and for their children. My goal in every case is to help my clients resolve their problems amicably and to do everything in my power to protect their children from exposure to the court system and the inevitable high conflict present in adversarial cases.
I recognize that there are certainly times when utilizing the court system is unavoidable and indispensable. My job is to work with you to determine which approach is best for your case and, more importantly, which approach leaves you and your dignity intact at the end of the process. I will do everything in my power to ensure that you understand your options and have every resource made available to you.
I joined Krusch & Sellers, P.A. in April of 2014, after spending several years in family law practice at another firm in Charlotte. I am licensed to practice law in North Carolina and in my home state of South Carolina. I am committed to listening to you, working to understand your priorities and concerns, and helping to guide you through this process. Let me help you take the first step toward resolution.
Areas of Practice
- North Carolina, 2011
- South Carolina, 2012
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina - Juris Doctor, 2011
- Presbyterian College, Clinton, South Carolina
- Bachelor of Arts, History and Religion, magna cum laude, 2008
Honors and Awards
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award, 2013
- University of South Carolina National Moot Court Team Member
- Recipient of University of South Carolina School of Law’s Robert T. Bockman Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mecklenburg County Collaborative Law Practice Group, Member
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member
- York Country Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Zeta Tau Alpha Charlotte Alumnae Chapter, Member
- Presbyterian College Charlotte Alumni Chapter, Member
Serving Charlotte NC, Monroe NC, Waxhaw NC, Concord NC, Gastonia NC, Fort Mill SC, Rock Hill SC & Indian Land SC