Birth Certificate Change in Charlotte

Charlotte Family Lawyer Providing Compassionate Representation

Birth Certificate

If you are a resident of North Carolina and wish to change your name or the name of your baby on a birth certificate, we encourage you to contact Krusch Law, PLLC In addition to assisting with name changes, we can also provide assistance with making addendums to birth certificates, such as adding a father’s name on a child’s birth certificate.

We also provide assistance with name changes for adults, in the event that you or a loved one wants to change their legal name.

To contact a member of our firm about changes to a birth certificate or any other family law related concern, call (704) 343-8811.

Why Choose Us?

At Krusch Law, PLLC, we understand that you have many options. Choosing an attorney can be a difficult task for anyone. What sets our firm apart from others is our combination of experience and service. As a small firm, we make a significant effort to educate clients about their cases, keep them informed of case updates, and answer questions in a prompt and courteous manner.

  • Unlike other Charlotte-based family law firms:

  • We communicate directly with our clients
  • Have over 41 years of combined experience
  • Our attorneys are knowledgeable in a variety of family law matters
  • We require our attorneys to complete at least 15 hours of legal education each year

Contact Our Charlotte Family Law Attorney

In addition to our experience, we offer unsurpassed dedication and follow-through. As a small firm, we have the ability to communicate directly with our clients and always put your needs first.

To schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys, please contact our firm at (704) 343-8811 or use our online contact form today.