Dedicated Charlotte Family Law Attorney
Collaborative Family Lawyer in Charlotte, Monroe, & South Park, North Carolina
Our hardworking and dedicated family lawyer in North Carolina at Krusch Law, PLLC has over 41 years of experience and can help you with a wide range of family law services. Our attorney has the experience you need to protect what matters to you. Attorney Alan R. Krusch provides legal guidance to help you move forward.
Why Choose Krusch Law, PLLC?
- We have over four decades of experience.
- We strive for results without resorting to trial.
- We provide compassionate, knowledgeable, and experienced legal counsel.
- Attorney Alan R. Krusch is board-certified in family law.
- We have a Super Avvo Rating and AV Preeminent® Rating.
Our Family Law Services
The most common types of family law cases have to do with separation and divorce or a dispute concerning children. Our Charlotte family law attorney can provide representation that is focused on the best interest of you and your family.
- At Krusch Law, PLLC, we handle a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Alimony/Spousal Support
- Property Division
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
- Modification of Orders
- Contempt and Enforcement
- Alternatives to Court
To learn more about services our North Carolina family law attorney can help you with, call us at (704) 343-8811