North Carolina and South Carolina Family Law Lawyers
Everyone feels lost when faced with a separation, divorce or court action concerning their family. We can help you find your way through whatever you are facing; at Krusch & Sellers, P.A., our North Carolina family law attorneys are committed to providing experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate legal services for people facing difficult family challenges. With offices in Charlotte, North Carolina and Fort Mill, South Carolina, we offer a full-service family law practice for clients throughout the Charlotte metro area and in neighboring counties in South Carolina.
We handle every aspect of separation and divorces, as well as prenuptial agreements, and enforcement of prior legal orders and separation agreements.
To contact our firm, call 704-556-0707 or contact us toll free at 866-538-3281.
Our Experience Makes a Difference
If you are involved in a family law dispute, the attorney you choose will play a significant role in the final outcome of your case. You want an attorney with the experience to know how to handle your case in the most effective manner possible. When making your decision on who to retain, consider our firm's experience:
- We practice exclusively in family law.
- Our four attorneys have over 50 years of combined experience.
- Alan R. Krusch, Leigh B. Sellers and Rebecca Watts are Certified Family Law Specialists.
- Mr. Krusch was listed in 2007 Super Lawyers and Ms. Watts was named in Rising Stars list in the 2010 Super Lawyers magazine.
- Ms. Sellers practices in South Carolina as well as North Carolina.
- Mr. Krusch and Ms. Sellers are trained Collaborative Lawyers.
- Mr. Krusch is a trained Superior Court Mediator, and Ms. Sellers and Ms. Watts are trained Family Financial Mediators.
- Ms. Watts is a frequent speaker and planner for various legal education seminars for attorneys.
- All of our attorneys are active in various legal associations on a local and state level.
- Mr. Krusch is AV® Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell (highest professional/ethical rating by both clients and peers)
- Ms Sellers is BV Distinguished® (3.0-4.4) - BV Distinguished® is an excellent rating.
In addition to our experience, our firm offers tremendous service. We understand that family law disputes can be extremely difficult for everyone involved. We do everything in our power to help clients navigate successfully through difficult times.
Contact Our Charlotte Attorneys
If you need to speak with a lawyer about divorce, child custody, child support or another family law matter, we encourage you to contact our Charlotte law office. To contact our firm, call toll free 866-538-3281, or contact us by e-mail.